Thursday, July 26, 2012

My Top Ten Most Embarrassing New York Moments

Of course because its me I have had a lot of embarrassing moments. I consolidated to the best 10.

10. The time I was with my family in New Hampshire and totally missed the hammock and fell on the ground.

9.  The time I was really clumsy and stepped on the back of a really nice looking business man's shoe and he stumbled. (it seems like something small but I was horrified and he was REALLY good looking...)

8. The time I got lost in Times Square for 7 Avenues and ended up at the East River and then walked in a circle.

7. The time I was in Harlem and a man called after me for a whole block.

6.The time I barfed on the first day of work while at lunch with my new supervisor.

5. The time I walked down the hall after work singing "Im goofy" while dancing and a corporate manager was standing at the elevators. He said "its okay, its Friday."

4. The time I walked out of my room in my towel to go to the shower and the maintenance man was standing there...awkward stare-off ensued.

3. The time I was on the bus and KO'd as I tripped over a cart I was carrying.

2. The time I called a prominent doctor a nurse...

AND.....


1. The time I was at a health event and the condoms on the table next to me flew into my face.


3 comments:

  1. my favorite one is about the barfing..sounds hilarious (and gross)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what they say: You haven't truly experienced the Big Apple until you've had a face full of condoms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my gosh Court...I am dying inside...best thing Ive heard today...

    ReplyDelete